Monday, September 14, 2009

11.41 pm, September 14th 2009



Sigh, it was so hard to see you walk away from me at the airport.

My hands were glued together when i was hugging you, however, i know i had to let you go or else your parents would come after me saying " why didnt you let me daughter go study and bla bla bla " =P

Well, this was what basically happened the past few days.

I made her a cheesecake.
Got her a new phone
Cried with her over and over and over again.
Had dinner with her and the parents.

And this is what happened on September 14th,

I went over to her place at 6.35 pm, took her out nearby to get some passport pictures taken.

Took dinner at her house again with the parents. Left to KLIA after dinner.

The journey to KLIA was my worst journey. Imagine you have to send some one you love so much and watch her walk pass the checkpoint and knowing that you will only get to see her months later, well i dont know about anyone else but hell i know its tough for me. Throughout the 30 monutes journey to KLIA, i was basically attempting to flood the car with my tears. She was right beside me and had her arms across me. That very moment i really wanted to stop the car and take a U-Turn cause i know i will miss that feeling at that particular moment. When we reached KLIA, her parents helped her check-in her luggage and her her obtain her boarding pass. Soon after, they left and she was left with me and her friends. Which makes things worst since the parents is not there means more tears will flow. The minute the clock shows 11.10 pm, i knew that it was time to say goodbye. At that point of time, i had so much things that i wanted to tell her but i just dont know which things to say first. All i told her was,

Be careful when you are there,
Let me know when u arrive in London,
Have a safe journey,
i love you and i miss you

Sigh, can u imagine i just said those few things only knowing that i can only see her in June 2010.!! How stupid can i be, i mean seriously..
Well, i'm at home now writing this blog and thinking back of earlier of how stupid i actually was. The minute i reached home my tears started to flow again. Imagine when u cant give surprise calls or sudden messages to your loved ones anymore. I think you should have the same feeling im having now.

Well, now im just crying and praying and hoping that time will pass faster. I'll wait for you to reach before i sleep. I know its ridiculous but i doubt i can sleep now also. I just hope this 14 hours will just pass in a blink of an eye.


*crying**heavyheart*
*sad milkyporkieboy*

sigh, =(










No comments:

Post a Comment