Monday, September 14, 2009

A morning full of tears

Good morning, sigh.

Its now 8.58 am.

The minute i got up i checked my phone to see the messages from you, as usual what i would do.
It then came to my realization that you're on that 14 hour plane to London. Sigh, that hit me hard enough.

Well, i just hope u would text/call me the minute u reach Hearthrow, London. Find time to Skype with me. Find time to reply my emails. and find time to post on this blog.

Sigh, I love you baby. I started to miss you the minute u passed the checkpoint.

*sad*depressed*
-milkyporkieboy-

1 comment:

  1. so sweet..i guess that is what will happen to me too if i'm in your shoes..i do hope this 14 hours and the next few months will pass faster for you so you can have her back in your arms :D

    to milkysue,
    have a safe journey, all the best, and faster come back..i scared later 'milkyporkieboy' come and bug me when u're not here..lol..just kidding..anyway, do take care aite :)

    ReplyDelete