Saturday, September 26, 2009

My apologies.

If asked why i love you, I would say
It's the sway of your hips, the thickness of your thighs,
It's the love in your eyes,
It's the softness of your skin, the silk of your hair,
It's the twist in your walk,
It's the sweetness in your talk,
It's the way you love me and make me love you each and everyday,
That is what i would definitely say.

Baby, I'm sorry that I've been the cause of the recent arguments we had.
Whether it's over the phone or over the internet, no doubt they are my mistakes.
With the poem, I hope u can forgive me and forget about the arguments that I have caused so far, and there would be no more, I hope. =p

Do you know that each time we are on skype just before you leave to town, you will always ask me this " what are you going to do later", actually; whenever I wait for you to return to your room i just think, think and think. Everything about us. And i concluded it with something short,

I wouldn't know how not to love you,
but I only know how not to let you go.

Baby girl, of all the moments in my life,
You were always there somewhere, somehow, somewhat.
It was once a wish for me to have someone like you,
And it turned to become a blessing 8 months back when I found you,
but now,
It is the greatest loss im experiencing when you are far away from me.

How I wish you would just appear right next to me now. T_T

Well, it's a Saturday night and I'm so lonely at home. help me!!
I'm just waiting for you to get home and get on Skype with me. So be QUICK!

Baby, there's one last thing I would like to tell you,
If one day I am granted with three wishes, it wouldn't be Wealth, Fame nor Women
It would be YOU, ME, and US

I love you very much baby girl, mwah.

*hope you will forgive me after reading this*

-milkyporkieboy-


1 comment:

  1. aku ddah nak nangis doh..literally la..haha..touching giler sial ar..

    ReplyDelete