Thursday, September 17, 2009

Non stop missing you

Support is all i can give you,
Sacrifice is what i can do for you,
My love is only meant for you.

My heart and soul is yours to claim,
Whenever you need me, Whenever u want me,
I will be here here waiting for you.

Although you're in UK and I'm in Malaysia,
I'm just a click away.
The minute i receive a miss call or sms from you,
I know its nothing less than urgent.
Hence, online is where i will be
Right here waiting for you.

Darling ar darling, remember when i was in Ipoh u claim that the blog has became yours. YOU ARE WRONG. I have reclaimed it. When are you gonna start posting again ar? Faster claim back the blog by posting lar.!

Well, i hope you can cope and adapt to the different lifestyle there in UK.
I am worried of you, each and every day. You want to know why? Probably because you're all alone there. I know you will make new friends, but I dont trust those people lar darling. Later they *kebas* you away from me. hahahah. i guess it wont happen cause u will stop them before anything happens, right?? right right right??? say yes lar. adoi *smacks the head*

I think i better go take my bath lar, if not you read until tomorrow also wont finish since i have also sent you a msg on Facebook. Well, i'll go take my bath now and wait for you to online again later.

I love you baby girl, mwah.. Take very good care of yourself ar..

With lots of love,
-milkyporkieboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment