Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Time-Freeze

This morning was terrible.

It was because i was still waiting for you to touchdown in UK.

I was awake the whole night, wondering what are you doing on the plane?

I kept praying so that time passes faster.

The time was 12.41pm in Malaysia when u sent me your first message from UK saying that you have arrived safely.

I gave a sigh which caught the class's attention and it was a sigh of relief to hear that you have safely reached. However, the feeling of me missing you kicked in again until i made that 2minutes call to you. I cant explain the feeling i had when i talked to you on the phone. But i think i should not make that a habit, if not i'll be calling u non stop and you will get charged. All i hope now is you get use to the UK lifestyle BUT PLEASE MAKE IT A HABIT TO SKYPE WITH ME EVERYDAY!!! I MEAN IT...

Anyway, im just sitting in front of my computer waiting for you while you're waiting for your transport to take you to your University. I just hope that i can spend a much longer time talking to you on Skype later because i have tonnes of things to say to you, however let me just cut it short now and say

I love you baby, mwah. Take good care alrite.

_
-milkyporkieboy-

No comments:

Post a Comment