Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sacrifices needed when there is time difference

Heyyy baby..
its now 11.48pm here. T_T
thats around 5 pm UK time

Knowing that i can only talk to you at 5am Malaysian time really dampens my mood. T_T
but its okay, coz you know i will be online waiting to talk to you
coz you know i will be right here waiting for you. =)

Well, first and foremost i hope you can get to explore the city later. but dont take too long coz im afraid that if u take too long i will miss the chance to talk to u on skype because i would have to go for my morning class already by then.

I also hope that you will be able to purchase the sim card there so that i can use my italk card to call you, this can save u alot because u wont get the double charge.

Well, you should be having fun if im not mistaken. I will get some rest now coz i can only talk to u in another 5 hours time. So when u get back to your room, miss call me until i sms u or send u a text on skype ok ?

i dont mind staying up late or waking up in the middle of the night just to talk to you. Its all ok with me. I just hope we both can give an amount of commitment in our relationship to ensure that our relationship lasts. okay?

I love you darling, mwah

-milkyporkieboy-

3 comments:

  1. i see u're the only one posting most of the time..hmm..very sentimental post as well :D
    gather your strength together and be strong aite..do msg me if u need anything but i'm sorry i'm not free this moment..so sorry about that :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, it doesn't matter who does most of the post,
    love is all about give and take.
    in long distance relationship is about trust and commitment in our relation so anyone of us can sacrifice time to maintain communication between the both of us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa whoa whoa...look at him...very different now and before :D
    but in a good way lar..keep it up

    ReplyDelete