Monday, September 28, 2009

Me, you and us

Hey baby,
im sorry that I'm the cause of the tears and created so many doubts in your mind recently.
the first thing i would like to tell you is that, please dont put the blame on yourself as this relationship is ours and not yours alone. i have to take a partial of the blame too.
You might think its ridiculous but please dont put in heart whatever i say to you or how the way i talk to you during the night. You do know that i dont sleep during the noons therefore i am really groggy at night when i wait all the way till 5am. and frankly speaking, i dont really remember well about what we argued for yesterday. I remember saying hey baby, talked to u nicely about what u had for dinner and i seriously dont recall when i started to get cranky and started to argue. well i'm really sorry. I think most of us feels the frustration when we are tired late in the night, right?
but i know i cant boldly blame it on being tired, cause i know its ridiculous. so im sorry too baby, ok?

another thing is that you know when i ask you why arent u talking, as in literally asking u? I dont mean it directly as in why u not talking to me, I actually wanted to ask you why arent u talking out to me about wat u feel. You know i dont want anything to happen to our relationship,but why each time i want to talk to you about something, you just dont voice out. maybe you are scared of saying the wrong thing or something, but baby, i wont blame you. i just want the best to happen between both of us and it needs the contribution of both of us. both of us need to play our part and make our relationship go better. thats the reason why i always ask u why u not talking to me? its not because that you straight away dont talk to me. understand? hope u do, =P kinda confusing also.

by the way, i just want to say that i am sorry and i am part to blame for whatever had happened also ok darling? dont blame yourself only ok? mwah.. I am sorry too.

I will be waiting for you in the morning (your time) to talk to u again ok?
i love you darling, mwah. i hope we can make things go better as it seriously hurts me to see you expressing in such a sad tone. =( it breaks my heart. i hope i can mend your heart though, i hope and i pray.


No comments:

Post a Comment