Tuesday, September 1, 2009

blah.

This is becoming like my blog. not OURS !
so, someone is staying in Ipoh and having fun for a few more days.
well, what can i say but have fun there and when you are at Cameron, don't forget to buy those giant cabbages and delicious maize!

I've got a feeling that this is going to be a very emo post.
but since no one is going to read about this, actually someone will be reading la,
i'll just say whatever i want to express myself.

so going to the uk is really no big deal. not many friends of mine knows that i'll be going there for my studies. actually, i rather prefer nobody knows. Then they will be like :" oh! milk milk, why you fly there also dint tell me?? " or " eh, where are you? uk ar? aiyar, go so far, remember to bring back one guai lou boyfren ah! not rich dont bring back u know!" something like that.

Nolar, actually i really miss my friends very much one. Haha, those so called friends!
I didnt know i was so lonely until now. call people yamcha also so difficult. =_=
so i think i will just stand in front of the mirror, kiss goodbye to myself and sayonara!
There is just tons of stuffs i feel like doing before i go.
But think again, nah, nevermind. forget about it. dont ask.


No comments:

Post a Comment