Tuesday, September 15, 2009

what a day.

I nearly miss the flight to london that day. I went to the wrong terminal, lost my boarding ticket after i checked in, dint know where was my seat, then all of the sudden my ring fell off from my finger. I dint know why i was so clumsy and careless that time, but then i cried when the plane took off.

Reached London Heathrow airport about 6a.m london time, waited for 7 long boring hours in the airport for the university's pickup bus to arrive. couldn't send msges frequently because one msg cost RM4 !!! and a minute off talk time cost RM4.50. How come so expensive??

i miss my boy very much. The size of my room is acceptable, but the size of the toilet is very small. After i close the curtain of the shower, there is no space for me to turn and scrub my hair or body or do whatever. Not good at all!!

Sainsbury is the nearest supermarket from the campus, it only takes 10 minutes to walk there. The food there are quite cheap (if you dont convert), and a large amount of food are instant, as in put in the microwave oven, ding for few minutes then it's ready to eat. Very convenient. As well as very fattening . For my first dinner, i ate cheese macaroni. Not bad, got the taste and the smell also.

I miss my boy lar. our distance now is like half way around the world. and our time difference is 8 hours apart. want to skype also not easy. i just miss you. how i wish we could celebrate christmas together. I heard that it snows in Bristol! Maybe i shall continue tomorow. very tired already.

Good night London, Good morning Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment