Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Tsunami of emotions

I guess its not the first time my heart is left broken,
I guess its not the first time i cry and not the last time it will happen,
cause i just cant stop thinking of you,
I'm just an ordinary fool who is always around you, always willing to sit around and wait for you
But baby, you dont seem to see that I'm the only one, waiting for you
I'm deeply in love with you
My head says "let it go"
My heart says "dont let go"
And holding on to the end, is what i will do.

I have a picture, pinned to my wall
An image of you and me and we are laughing about it all,
Look at us now, tattered and torn.
We fuss, we fight and delight in the tears that we cry till the dawn,
I thought of stopping and somewhere far far away,
But baby, you know very well that there's no where that i'd rather go than to be with you,
You ask if i love you, well what can i say?
You know that I do and its gonna be the same,
So i will sing you a new song, please don't cry anymore,
I will be asking for you forgiveness, though I dont know what im asking it for,
But i definitely hope i get forgiven for each time i ask,
Baby,
how i wish u can hold me now, warm my heart, and stay with me. and let the loving start, between u and me.


No comments:

Post a Comment