Sunday, September 27, 2009

with love, milkyporkieboy

So many people say that they want you,
To try to get you thinking that they really care,
But there is nothing like the warmth of my love, the time that was put in and you know i will always be there for you,
Backed your border whenever someone crossed it,
Don't let nobody put you down or hurt you, cause i'm with you,
I will take the pain protecting your name, from the crutch to the cane all the way to the high wire.

I'm in love with you who knows me better,
Fell for you the minute we met,
You injected sweetness during my bitter times,
You are the one who understands,
You know how to treat me, and it was just right,
You give me that special feeling every night,
Nothing i do is right except when you are by my side,
I'm deeply in love with you.

I think its 8.18am there in Bristol and im waiting for a bum to wake up. =P. mwah, love u darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment